|New Travel Guide > Travel Journal|
Singles Vacations - Top 10 Vacations to Meet A Mate
Are you single and dreaming of a singles vacation where you may meet with other singles and have a fabulous time? Maybe you're looking for that perfect mate or maybe you just want to socialize with other singles and have a great time on a singles vacation. Here are some beautiful and relaxing singles vacation spots to meet that special someone or just to make some new friends.
1. Winter Park, Colorado has everything you need for the perfect ski singles vacation. A sybaritic hot tub is available on a private deck, hot and ready to relax your muscles after a day of skiing. Social activities are in the evenings and will be catered to by a gourmet chef, where you will enjoy an array of mouth watering dishes and a warm social atmosphere.
2. Island of Crete, Greece. Experience the beauty of Crete by being a guest at a family owned and operated hotel on the beaches of Crete, providing wonderful accommodations strictly for the single traveler. Surrounded by a stunning countryside and high mountains, you will have the opportunity to enjoy your singles vacation with other singles along with the locals. Enjoy a wide range of activities to choose from at your leisure, taste some excellent Cretan cuisine.
3. British Virgin Islands. Sail on the gentle trade winds, dive into clear turquoise seas and relax on a luxury yacht. All cabins are spacious and air conditioned with onboard facilities. The yacht will travel between a host of incredible islands. You'll be able to scuba dive the best sites and take advantage of the yachts numerous onboard activities while you socialize and relax. Enjoy sunbathing, water skiing, snorkeling, and island excursions on your singles vacation. Gourmet meals are served at your leisure.
4. Miami, Florida. Relax in this dynamic city and enjoy a crazy night out in South Beach, or a day exploring the artistic side of this booming city. The So Nesta Hotel and Suites Coconut Grove is within walking distance of lovely shops, restaurants and theaters. Have a cocktail at the Sailboat Bay Café, play a game of squash in one of the on-site courts or relax in a steam room. At night enjoy the hot clubs and elegant restaurants that dot the strip of South Beach.
5. Jamaica's stunning natural beauty and rich culture, has been a vacation favorite. This stunning island offers an array of choice resorts, hotels and guest houses. The Half Moon features 419 rooms, suites and villas a few steps from Montego Bay and the Half Moon Golf, Tennis & Beach Club is where you'll find the world's best golf course; tennis and squash courts; and two beautiful beaches with all the water sports you can imagine on your singles vacation.
6. Hawaii. Hawaii creates a sense of relaxation and beauty. The Hilo Seaside Hotel offers newly renovated guest rooms, located close to the Volcano National Park. This Seaside Hotel is surrounded by Japanese and Hawaiian gardens on historic Banyan Drive. The Superior Garden rooms overlook the Japanese Rock Garden along with the Hawaiian Tropical Garden, making this a very peaceful and quiet hotel. You will be close to a variety of singles vacation activities such as wind surfing and water skiing.
7. Mexico. In a rich and diverse country with scenery ranging from soft white sand beaches to rugged mountains to lush tropical rainforests, you'll find a rich cultural heritage, great food and drink, and modern resorts. Enjoy outdoor activities or lounging on a beach chair beneath a palm tree.
8. Cancun. Stay at the Golden Crown Paradise Spa resort and join all the fun-loving singles at the Welcome Mixer. Offering all the modern luxuries, water sports and shopping opportunities. Enjoy your day in Cancun with beaches of powdery white sand stretching along the beautiful turquoise water. By day the sun glistens and at night it awakens to a vibrant nightlife.
9. New York. Horseback riding, lunch & wine tasting, come enjoy a fun filled day in Upstate New York. Saddle up and ride through fields and woods, enjoying a true western experience. Tour guides will take you through acres of forest, across rolling hills, deep valleys and flowing rivers nestled in the country. Visit the Millbrook Vineyards and Winery for a picnic lunch on the 130-acre estate where you can take home a wine glass keepsake from your singles vacation.
10. French Canada. Montreal has a great appeal to many who wish to fall in love. With the French and English cultures living side by side, the history, nightlife, unique way of life and its high level of safety. It's comparable to Europe, yet only a few hours away from most major U.S. cities.